Please enter your wishes and we'll contact you with a quote
PURE VILLA PLENITUDE
Ménerbes - Luberon Provence, France
Beautiful Pure Villa Plenitude is located less than one kilometer from the famous village of Ménerbes, where one can find many nice restaurants, shops and cafés.
Neighboring hilltop villages of Gordes, Bonnieux, Oppède, and Roussillon can be reached in less than 15 minutes’ drive. This location lends itself well to a true experience of the sought-after Provence lifestyle.
This enchanting Villa was fully renovated and refurbished in 2018, with careful attention to detail and high standard of living. The beautiful interiors have been treated as a 5 star hotel, with air conditioning throughout the house, a fantastically equipped kitchen, and four ground floor bedrooms of equal standard.
The gardens and exteriors of the house are quite magical in person – Beautiful views in every direction of the Luberon hills, Mont Ventoux and Ménerbes village.
And there is so much to enjoy, for guests of all ages – ample green space, large pool with comfortable loungers,
terrain de boules, gym, foosball table, and ping pong table. There is something for everyone here at Villa Plenitude.
This is the perfect property for groups of couples or families traveling together!
Ground Floor (RDC) Bedrooms/ Bathroom Layout :
– Bedroom 1 – King bed with en-suite bathroom (Tub, sink, WC). Television and A/C.
– Bedroom 2 – King bed (or 2 single beds) with en-suite bathroom (Shower, sink, WC). Television and A/C.
– Bedroom 3 – King bed with en-suite bathroom (Shower, sink, WC). Television and A/C.
– Bedroom 4 King bed (or 2 single beds) with en-suite bathroom (Shower, sink, WC). Television and A/C.
|€ 5.350,00 per week
|€ 7.600,00 per week
|€ 9.900,00 per week
- 4 Bedroom, 4 Bathrooms | Sleeps 8 guests comfortably
- Air Conditioning throughout the house
- Fully Equipped Kitchen including Dishwasher, Professional Ice Cube Machine, Wine Cabinet, 2 Fridges, Nespresso and Coffee Maker, all a broad range of household appliances
- Indoor Dining for 10 persons
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Office desk with Printer - Scanner - Copier
- Gym equipped with Exercise Bike and Elliptical Trainer - Yoga mats, Dumbbells
- Foosball table
- Washing Machine and Clothes Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Alarm System and Smoke Detectors
- Private swimming pool (13m x 4,5m), with electric security cover
- Several outdoor Terraces in a peaceful quiet setting
- Shaded and Grassy areas
- Outdoor Dining for 10 persons
- Sun Loungers and parasols by the pool area
- Gas Barbecue
- Private covered Parking
- Terrain de boules
- Ping pong table
- Broadband Internet/ WiFi
- Satellite TV with English News Channels
- Apple TV
- DVD player with 100 DVDs
- Sonos Music system inside and outside the house
Services & extra
Included in your rental
Gas, water, electricity
Cleaning service 1 day per week, 6 hours per day
All linens are provided
Pool cleaning and gardening twice per week
Villa representative at your disposal during the full length of your stay (English-speaking)
Children are very welcome!
Baby Crib/ Cot and High Chair, available on request
Smoking is not allowed inside the house
Swimming pool can be heated on request (an additional charges may apply)
Check-in from 5:00pm we ask you to leave the house before 10:00am on the day of departure
Arrival on Saturdays with a minimum stay of 7 days in high season (please inquire about exceptions outside the Summer months)
Reservations are considered valid after receipt of a down payment of 50% of the total rental costs. The balance must be paid 6 weeks before the day of arrival
If your booking is made within 6 weeks before arrival, you are required to pay the full amount immediately. In case of cancellation more than 6 weeks before arrival 50% of the received down payment will be refunded. No refund will take place in case of cancellation within 6 weeks before arrival. We therefore recommend a comprehensive travel insurance
Maybe I'll take a dive. Maybe not..
This superb little village in the Luberon is considered one of the finest in France. Built on a hill, it is surrounded by magnificent countryside. When visiting Ménerbes you will notice that its rich historic past has been well-preserved.
The Dolmen de la Pichouno (unique to the Vaucluse) shows that Ménerbes has been inhabited since prehistoric times. Archeological excavations have uncovered the remains of villas and an ancient cemetery dating back to Roman times.
Across from the Luberon Mountain chain lies an ancient convent of the Carmelite Order which has its beginning around 1250. Built on an existing religious site, Saint Hillaire is rich on architectural styles, from Roman to classical Gothic. During the Middle Ages, access to the town was through the two doors, St Sauveur et Notre Dame.
At the time of the religious wars in the 16th century, Ménerbes was the capital of the Protestant movement and you can admire the imposing citadel built between the 12th and 16th century. This dramatic past comes to life when you see the magnificent old houses, now lovingly restored and the power taken by the aristocracy at the time. The houses certainly lend character to the old Ménerbes !
Nicolas de Staël and Picasso both owned houses at Ménerbes and they have been joined by other famous artists, musicians, comedians and writers, all of whom own one of the farmhouses scattered around the village.
Do not leave Ménerbes without making a tour of the picturesque “corkscrew museum” where more than 1,000 different varieties of this magic tool are on display.
What else to see:
– St Hilaire abbey. 14th century church. 18th century chapel Ste Blaise.
– Medieval and renaissance houses. Corkscrew museum.
– Musée du tire-bouchon – Corkscrew museum.