Please enter your wishes and we'll contact you with a quote
PURE VILLA MONDI
Crown Court - Sabadeco, Bonaire
Welcome to Pure Villa Mondi, your luxurious home away from home in the upscale neighborhood of Sabadeco.
As soon as you walk through the imposing main entrance door you will be amazed by the spacious open areas and lush tropical garden. Within the villa, you will find everything your family or friends need to enjoy a magical holiday on Bonaire.
Throughout the villa, Caribbean decor meets modern luxury with a large open air living space with comfy furnishings. The professional kitchen is a Chef’s dream.
Walking through the entrance door, you will find behind the spacious and modern open kitchen, a bedroom with ensuite bathroom. In the open garden area there are two lovely bedrooms sharing one bathroom.
The spacious Master bedroom is located on the upper floor as well as the one bedroom apartment.
You will also be thrilled with the top floor terrace, looking over the entire island of Bonaire. It will take your breath away..
The whole villa is set up for a max of 10 guests. There are lounge areas next to the pool as well on the upper floor and next to the living room. Lots of privacy for those who would like a moment to relax by themselves.
|USD 3.675,00 per week
|USD 3.950,00 per week
|USD 4.200,00 per week
|USD 4.475,00 per week
|USD 4.750,00 per week
|USD 4.995,00 per week
|USD 5.275,00 per week
|USD 5.550,00 per week
|USD 5.825,00 per week
|* rates exclude 15% Service Charge
|During Christmas period (Dec 24 - Jan 02) there is a minimum stay of 2 weeks and with a surcharge of 10%
- 5 bedrooms - 4.5 bathrooms | Sleeps 10 guests comfortably
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen with great appliances (complete with fridge, oven, gas stove, dishwasher, toaster, Nespresso coffee maker and lots of cooking utilities
- WIFI Internet
- Large open air living with comfortable seating areas
- Widescreen television in the lounge living area with cable connection
- Washing machine and dryer
- Iron and iron board
- Security system
- Lovely spacious swimming pool, surrounded by palm trees and several sun loungers
- A spacious dining area, comfortably created under an roofed patio with directly access from the kitchen
- On the other side of the terrace you find a large roofed brick-built lounge sofa with colorful cushions
- BBQ Grill
- Outdoor shower
- Rinse tank on the side of the house, to dry your wet diving gear
- A spacious sundeck on the first floor on the property's roof to overlook the clear blue ocean, completed with sun mattress loungers and a separate lounge area with soft cushions
Services & extra
Included in your rental
Meet & greet upon arrival by our Villa Manager at Bonaire Flamingo Airport or at the house
Gas, water & electricity
Intermediate cleaning service and a change of bed linen once a week
Wireless Internet connection
Villa Manager at your service before and during the full length of your stay
There is plenty of parking for multiple vehicles right on the property
Rinse tank on the side of the villa with space to dry your wet diving gear
Smoking is not allowed inside the house
Due to no fences at the upper level of this villa is not suitable for younger children staying on this level of the house. Strict supervision is necessary
Check-in from 4:30pm we ask you to leave the house before 10:30am on the day of departure
As of July 1, 2022, a tourist tax of $75 per visit to Bonaire applies to all non-residents aged 13 and older. The tourist tax can be paid online in advance or upon arrival
Reservations are considered valid after receipt of a down payment of 25% of the total rental costs. The balance must be paid 5 weeks before the day of arrival
If your booking is made within 6 weeks before arrival, you are required to pay the full amount immediately. In case of cancellation more than 6 weeks before arrival 50% of the received down payment will be refunded. No refund will take place in case of cancellation within 5 weeks before arrival. We therefore recommend a comprehensive travel insurance
A damage deposit of 750 USD is required
An extraordinarily special location, just WOW...Family Van den Berg - Sept '22
Sabadeco is known as the upscale villa district of Bonaire and is located at North of the city of Kralendijk. The marina and city with all facilities are a few minutes by car from your house and the airport is easily accessible.
Are you going to it hilly north you will arrive in the beautiful nature reserve of Washington Park and Goto Lake.
From the villa and from the spacious covered terraces you have a breathtaking view over the Caribbean Sea.