Please enter your wishes and we'll contact you with a quote
PURE VILLA MENUISIER
Robion - Provence, France
Recently renovated in 2019, this beautiful farmhouse is located near a charming local village at the foot of the Luberon hills, with wonderful baker, butcher, restaurants, and grocers. One can easily walk to the village center, just half a mile from the house.
While immersing yourselves in the local lifestyle of this traditional village, you are also a quick 15-minute drive from famous Luberon villages such as Gordes, Roussillon, Oppède, and Ménerbes.
The property has everything our guests seek for true relaxation on holiday – a heated pool, peaceful views, Sauna, Jacuzzi, and more.
The house has two terraces orientated East and West, particularly well suited for late morning breakfasts or evening aperitifs and dinners. The ground floor hosts vast living rooms, and the kitchen is very well equipped.
On the second floor there are 3 bedrooms – King beds, comfortable brand new bedding and 3 en-suite bathrooms. On the third floor is the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, and two bedrooms sharing a large shower room. All have King beds.
Each of the bedrooms are also equipped with individual air conditioning, and 3 King beds can be transformed into single beds, making the house suitable for families with many children as well.
This home is therefore ideal for a variety of groups of adults, couples or large family gatherings.
Second Story (1er étage) Bedrooms/ Bathroom Layout :
- Bedroom 1 – King bed with en-suite bathroom (Shower, sink, WC with door). A/C.
- Bedroom 2 – King bed (or two single beds) with en-suite bathroom (Shower, sink, WC with door). A/C.
- Bedroom 3 – King bed with en-suite bathroom (Shower, sink, WC with door). A/C. Terrace.
Third Story (2e étage) Bedrooms/ Bathroom Layout :
- Bedroom 4 – Master with King bed and en-suite bathroom (Shower, sink, WC with door). A/C.
- Bedroom 5 – King bed (or two single beds) with a separate bathroom (Large Italian Shower, sink, WC). A/C.
- Bedroom 6 – King bed (or two single beds), shares bathroom with bedroom 5.
|Low Season||€ 5.700,00 per week|
|Mid Season||€ 6.900,00 per week|
|High Season||€ 8.100,00 per week|
- 6 bedroom - 5 bathrooms | sleeps 12 guests comfortably
- Air Conditioning in all Bedrooms (fans if required)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen including with high end appliances
- Broadband Internet/ WiFi
- Indoor Dining for 12 persons
- Washing Machine / Clothes Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Baby Crib/ Cot and High Chair
- Jacuzzi tub for 3 persons
- Swimming pool (10m x 5m) with electric security cover
- Sun Loungers and parasols
- Several outdoor terraces
- Nice Courtyard
- Shaded and Grassy areas
- Terrain de Boules
- Outdoor Dining for 12 persons
- Gas Plancha
- Private Parking
- TV with English News Channels
- Broadband Internet/ WiFi
Services & extra
Included in your rental
Gas, water, electricity
Intermediate cleaning for 4 hrs
Bed- and bath linens
Villa representative at your disposal during the full length of your stay
Children are very welcome
Smoking is not allowed inside the house
Check-in from 5:00pm we ask you to leave the house before 10:00am on the day of departure
Arrival on Saturdays with a minimum stay of 7 days in high season (please inquire about exceptions outside the Summer months)
A damage deposit is requested. If no damages have to settled, it will be returned to you within a week after your return
Reservations are considered valid after receipt of a down payment of 50% of the total rental costs. The balance must be paid 6 weeks before the day of arrival
If your booking is made within 6 weeks before arrival, you are required to pay the full amount immediately. In case of cancellation more than 6 weeks before arrival 50% of the received down payment will be refunded. No refund will take place in case of cancellation within 6 weeks before arrival. We therefore recommend a comprehensive travel insurance
Take a rest
Less than 10 minutes walk to the local village at the foot of the Luberon National Park. Nestled into a busy small village 20 minutes from St-Remy/Les Baux, and Ménerbes.
Walking distance to bakers, butchers, vegetable stands, cafés and restaurants