Please enter your wishes and we'll contact you with a quote
PURE VILLA EVE
Melides - Comporta, Portugal
Designed by Manuel Aires Mateus, and completed in 2015, beautiful Pure Villa Eve is located on the edge of a small chain of hills.
Set in a pristine location, overlooking the village of Melides and the lack of neighboring houses allows for unobstructed views of the ocean, which are particularly magnificent at sunset..
Manuel Aires Mateus has won multiple awards and is one of Portugal’s most lauded contemporary architects. He drew design inspiration from the traditional Portuguese houses of Alentejo, which have been combined with a contemporary and minimalist style. The interior is painted in chalk white and has a mixture of modern and vintage furniture.
Pure Villa Eve consists of four separate buildings: three contain double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and external patios covered with natural canes.
The final structure, the ‘main house’, contains the living space and kitchen as well as another double bedroom and an en suite bathroom.
Each of the buildings is made from benched concrete, and has beautiful Ocean views. They also have access to the eastern patio, overlooking the gardens and orchard of olive trees, orange and lemon trees and oak trees.
The buildings are air conditioned and can be heated in winter.
The kitchen is fully equipped with Miele appliances and is well prepared for cooking for more than ten persons.
Pure Villa Eve consists of four separate buildings with a total surface of 350 m².
MAIN HOUSE :
With an attractive vintage lounge area, fireplace, dining table, and striking pieces of art. Here you find a well equipped kitchen with an oven, steam oven, dishwasher,
coffee percolator, etc.
– Master Bedroom with ensuite bathroom (bath, shower, sink, and toilet) and a private seating area on the terrace.
– Large terrace (accessible from the living and the kitchen) with a dining table and cozy lounge area with colorful cushions.
3 PRIVATE SUITES (each 40 m²):
– Two suites have comfortable double beds, and one has two single beds
– Ensuite bathroom (shower, double sink, and toilet)
– Air-conditioned, featuring comfortable box spring beds made with fine linen
– Huge sliding glass doors provide access to private wooden patios, which give the impression to live both inside and outside at the same time.
|Low Season||€ 4.025,00 per week|
|Christmas / New Years||€ 4.750,00 per week|
|Mid Seasons||€ 5.250,00 per week|
|Shoulder seasons||€ 6.895,00 per week|
|High Season||€ 9.275,00 per week|
- 4 separate buildings, totally consisting of 4 bedrooms | accommodates up 8 guests comfortably
- A fully equipped kitchen with high-quality appliances, complete with fridge, dishwasher, kitchen stove, grill, blender,microwave and Nespresso coffee maker and cooking utilities
- Large indoor dining table to enjoy your dinners
- Fireplace in the living room
- Utility / laundry room with washing machine / dryer
- Infinity Swimming pool (18m long) with sun deck with beach chairs and umbrellas
- Roofed Cabana with comfortable lounge sofa
- Outdoor shower
- Large terrace with lounge area and dining table, situated next to the main house, accessible from the living room and kitchen
- A vegetable garden that is available for use by our guests
- Private parking on the propery
- WIFI Internet
- Music system
Services & extra
Included in your rental
Grocery basket on your day of arrival, including special items for children
Gas, water & electricity
Daily Cleaning ervice (3 hrs daily, Mondays to Saturdays)
Intermediate change of linens
Intermediate pool maintenance
Villa representative at your disposal during your stay with us
Children are very welcome!
There is a cot and highchair available, free of charge
Pool heating can be requested at an extra charge
Smoking is not allowed inside the house
Check-in from 4:00pm we ask you to leave the house before 11:00am on the day of departure
Arrival on Saturdays with a minimum stay of 7 days in high season (please inquire about exceptions outside the Summer months)
You may cancel your reservation (for 2020 or 2021) free of charge until December 18, 2020. only valid for newly made bookings from October 01,2020.
Reservations are considered valid after receipt of a down payment of 30% of the total rental costs. The balance must be paid 6 weeks before the day of arrival.
If your booking is make within 6 weeks before arrival, you are required to pay the full amount immediately. In case of cancellation more than 6 weeks before arrival, 50% of the received down payment will be refunded. If canceled between 6 and 4 weeks before arrival, 50% of the total rental amount will still be refunded. We always recommend taking out travel insurance.
For Covid-19 related cancellations, we grant a full-cancellation policy. Ask us for the detailed conditions.
A damage deposit of 1500 euros is required. If no damages have to settled, it will be refunded to you within a week after your stay.
Outside or inside? It's both!
The house, set in 7 hectares – is within a large park but is easily accessible, being less than 300m away from the road linking Melides to Grandola.
Situated on the edge of a small chain of hills covered with pine, oak and olive trees. Set in relative isolation, it sits above the village of Melides
5 km away.
The lack of neighboring houses allows for unobstructed views of the ocean, which are particularly magnificent at sunset.
The closest beach of Aberta Nova is only 15 minutes away by car and the beaches of Carvalhal/Comporta are a 25 minute drive away.
Wonderful restaurants: 10 mins by car
Beautiful Lisbon: 130km (1h 15 mins by car)