Please enter your wishes and we'll contact you with a quote
PURE VILLA BEAUREGARD
Eygalières - near St Remy de Provence, France
Pure Villa Beauregard is an authentic farmhouse carefully renovated in 2019. The simple yet sophisticated design is set to offer a most idyllic Provençal experience!
Situated just northeast of the village of Eygalieres, this central location allows guests the opportunity to easily explore neighboring Alpilles and Luberon villages, as well as Avignon – all within less than a 30-minute drive from the home.
After day trips exploring the region, guests will relish in the peaceful open views on this private land, as well as the large living spaces both indoors and out.
The interiors are designed with a calming decor that allows one to fully relax in comfort. All six air-conditioned bedrooms are located on the second level of the home, allowing for full common areas on the ground floor. As a result, larger groups can truly spread out and relish in the spaciousness here.
The exterior of the home will absolutely appeal to both adults and young ones alike, with a large pool, terrain de boules and large terraces.
Second Story (1er étage) Bedrooms/ Bathroom Layout:
- Bedroom 1 – Master bedroom, Queen size bed with en-suite bathroom (Tub, shower, 2 sinks, WC). A/C.
- Bedroom 2 – Queen size bed with en-suite bathroom (Shower, sink, WC). A/C.
- Bedroom 3 – Queen size bed with en-suite bathroom (Shower, sink, WC). A/C.
- Bedroom 4 – Queen size bed with separate bathroom (Shower, sink, WC). A/C.
- Bedroom 5 – Queen size bed (or two single beds) with separate bathroom (Shower, sink, WC). A/C.
- Bedroom 6 – Queen size bed, shares bathroom with bedroom 5. A/C.
|€ 7.300,00 per week
|Oktober - November 2020
|€ 5.5000,00 per week
|Low Season 2021
|Mid season 2021
|High Season 2021
- 6 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms | Sleeps 12 guests comfortably
- Air conditioning throughout the house
- Fully Equipped Kitchen including Dishwasher
- Washing Machine and clothes Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hair dryers
- Indoor Dining for 12 persons
- Baby Crib/ Cot and High Chair on request
- Swimming pool (16m x 4m)
- Sun Loungers and parasols
- Outdoor Dining for 12 persons
- Gas Plancha
- Terrain de Boules
- Ping Pong table
- Shaded and Grassy areas
- Private Parking
- Broadband Internet/ WiFi
- TV in all bedrooms and one in the sitting room
- English news channels
Services & extra
Included in your rental
Gas, water, electricity
Cleaning service 1 day per week, 4 hours per day
Bed- and bath linens
Intermediate pool maintenance
Villa representative at your disposal during the full length of your stay
Children are very welcome
Smoking is not allowed inside the house
Pool heating (upon request at additional costs)
Check-in from 5:00pm we ask you to leave the house before 10:00am on the day of departure
Arrival on Saturdays with a minimum stay of 7 days in high season (please inquire about exceptions outside the Summer months)
Reservations are considered valid after receipt of a down payment of 50% of the total rental costs. The balance must be paid 6 weeks before the day of arrival
If your booking is made within 6 weeks before arrival, you are required to pay the full amount immediately. In case of cancellation more than 6 weeks before arrival 50% of the received down payment will be refunded. No refund will take place in case of cancellation within 6 weeks before arrival. We therefore recommend a comprehensive travel insurance.
Our guests can completely relax here- Owner -
Just a seven minutes drive from the charming and sophisticated village of Eygalieres, a favorite hideaway for wealthy Parisians hosts a number of famous restaurants. Find all of the charm and amenities in the village with butcher, baker, café/ bar and weekly ootdoor market.
The area surrounding the village provides one of the most dramatic landscapes in Provence with the famed Alpilles (hills) adorning the view – an area made famous by the works Vincent Van Gogh.
Within Walking distance:
Provence hills and countryside
Large new supermarket in Orgon